Now Hiring Field Service Technician
Cryoquip maintains a domestic and international staff of field service personnel to provide technical service for customers regarding the installation, start up, repair, and maintenance of our Natural Gas Fired Systems including their support and control systems.
* Strong mechanical assembly and mechanic experience with medium to large industrial machines.
* Specific related experience with rotating equipment machines such as blowers and burners systems.
* The ability to read, understand and apply schematics, blueprints, technical manuals, and ISO or OSHA regulations.
* Strong Working knowledge of electrical systems and controls.
* Preventive and predictive maintenance and calibration of all instrumentation such as pressure transmitters, pressure switches, burners and boilers a plus.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
* Independent computer program maintenance knowledge.
* Field report writing is a major requirement for the position.
* Quick learner and able to maintain excellent personal relationships with Cryoquip customers.
* Must exhibit a keen interest in promoting excellence of Cryoquip equipment in service.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* This position requires some travel and the possibility of extended stays at the customers work site.
* This position requires international travel. The applicant must have a valid passport and be able to obtain travel visas when required.
* Clean driving record required.
Experience and Education:
* Five years minimum in a related field requiring the use of the skill set defined above.
* Field service experience or plant maintenance experience directly associated with burners a plus.
* Associate of Arts Degree or equivalent two year technical college in engineering electronics and controls automation is preferred.
The company offers an exceptional work environment, competitive compensation, and an excellent benefits package. Please send resume to: email@example.com